ninja for hire.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Urban Players Racing: 350GT



This was one of the first paints i did for UPR












TnTzuidema and myself drive the UPR painted Skyline.

I really thought i had already posted these pics but when i went looking for the post i couldn't find them! If i have already posted them, send me the link so i can delete this newer (repeat?) post. Most of the UPR members will have already had this car/paint for a while! Down force was recently added..

UPR members we need a 8P 350GT meet!

Edit: I realized that although this post is brand new, the paint is not - it was one the very first paint attempts for UPR - i know it aint the greatest!

2 comments:

Wyan69 said...

I like it, but one of you should have been in the G35 by Infiniti!

Maverati said...

Snazzy car for a snazzy title photo, me like.