ninja for hire.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

D-Class; more sorts



CrispyChickin23


Kenji - painted by Crackles06


Maverati


Hoisin, looking very stock


Wyan69


TnTzuidema


Not bad for the first corner! entering how we left the grid!




Crispys got the early break..


or does he..



I get passed and so does everyone else


Its pretty much down to Mav and me..



TnT and Hoisin develop a tight race


While Crispy fights his way back


I've got Mav on my ass, breaking..


TOO late.. and taking me out!



Allowing Crispy to sneak back in


But he has no power and Mav takes it..


I'm left to 3rd..

1 comment:

Maverati said...

I had a facefull of Trueno on many an occasion in that race sorry bout cutting you off on that last lap.

I have admitted that i have a tailgating problem, its just so much fun filling your mirror with my car and its really annoying to you guys under brakes, I'm working on being a more nerve friendly driver.