ninja for hire.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

UPR and Old Skool Gamers Round 1



Kutsbear


DarkTranquility


MarcusAurelius6


Kenji


TnTzuidema


Take off


Not a bad spread for the first corner



The ford GT90 (or 40 or 60 or whatever it is) had super top speed


Here Dark and myself braked just a little too late and we almost skidded off the track - Dark was a skillful gentleman and kept both our cars clean.






I've got way more handling and good top speed, but its no-where near the fords top end.


No matter how close i am


The straight is waaay to long for me to keep up..



I managed to stay right behind and even right on his bumper a few times.. but not alot i can do at Road America!



Until i saw a small opening at just the right time and corner..


So i took it...


... and managed to hold Kutsbear off all the way till the end.. Lucky (but hard fought) win for me that time.

No comments: