ninja for hire.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Once he got passed it was over..



CrispyChickin23 - gone almost instantly..


Kenji


Burt Reynolds


I take a comfortable early lead



Only to have Maver - i mean Burt Reynolds catch me at the end of the Silverstone short straight.. luckily he didn't have the power to get passed safely before the corner..





See! way back..


..and then hes right with me, end of the straight..


..and politely gives me the corner.. "I'll get you later" no doubt..


Finally passes on the start/finish line for the 4th lap..



..and once he was passed me it was over..



The Bandit rides again!

3 comments:

Crispychickin23 said...

nah, it was over before i even got passed, in fact even before the race started it was over.
I blame it on the car. :P
and no one can win against burt reynolds.
can i be kate beckinsale?
shes so fine if i was her id be checking myself out constantly.
Oh the things id do...
did i say that out loud?
shit.

Maverati said...

Yep Burt was driving that ride and i was right in the passanger seat squealing like a little schoolgirl.

Kenji Urban said...

you mean like sally fields right?