ninja for hire.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

R1 King Kobra; Kenji likes..
aka KUKOKK



Dirty Scrote


Crispychikin23


Kenji at home..


Junago


On green those two Audis sped up the outside..


.. and we begin a "snake run".. as i call it..


.. because apart from this moment, the four of us looked like a slithering snake!









Going through those left/right bends was spectacular to watch - I'd say just as fun as doing the racing.. in the distance Dirty has hit the sand and drops off a bit..





Got a little too tight here - Crispy nudges Junago and he spins off the track..


..taking me with him.. Dirty Scrote rips past the mess and Crispy leaves the scene of a crime..


Although it's not pictured - Dirty and Junago have slipped to the back - its me chasing down Crispy. This wouldn't be the first time my Toyota has taken out that Bently.. (BQND?)


I didn't take pics of the end of the race - the winner wasn't important (KENJI URBAN) so i won't worry about stating who it was that won (KENJI URBAN) so these last pics are just cool close racing..



If we're going to race R1 - it needs to be at King Kobra

KUKOKK.

4 comments:

B Quiet N Drive said...

MORE R1 RACES. MORE MORE MORE. i HAD A LOT OF FUN RACING THESE LASTNIGHT.

Kenji Urban said...

Sure! I have no problem beating you repeatedly in my Totota, milk.

lol, bullshit aside - yup, lets do it.

Junago said...

I like R1, but not on King Kobra with Kenji's Totota :D

Kenji Urban said...

We can go any track Junago! Bring your Audi! :)