ninja for hire.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hardcore Racing; This is a race


INGs RX7 x 2, IS350, F355.


TnTzuidema - Auction House score!


Kenji Urban the dirty thief - stealer of paint styles..


Crackles06 - Flame on!


BQND in the super kool UPR paint - milk i want a black one.


On green everyone make way for Crackles




Suzuka West, 1st corner 4P wreck/pile up, RIGHT?


Not when its 4 UPR members on track!!!



Crackles - out in front and out of shot..


3 wide again!!


We're all about to wreck each other in the hairpin, late breaking and skidding out, RIGHT?


RIGHT??


FUCK NO WERE NOT.


Its called skill. We all have it. I have the most...


As proven in this photographic evidence


BQND and TnT escape - i spin out and cause Crackles to wreck..


BQND and TnT wait, and we're back into it..


2nd lap; Suzuka West, 1st corner 4P wreck/pile up, RIGHT?


I ALREADY TOLD YOU, NO.


Its time for BQND and Kenji to break away..


Its time for me to really push that Toyota..


I can chase, and stay close.. but if I'm in front then I can't keep it from that RX-7


3rd lap; Suzuka West, I can't pass BQND, i'll have to settle for 2nd place against that INGs everytime..

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Good job on the captions ^_^

Kenji Urban said...

thanks! this was a great race, great replay to watch!