ninja for hire.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Crackles on Fire


Crackles06

Dono23


WoolyBR

B Quiet N Drive

Stupid Ninja Kenji.


Wooly leads us out of turn 1


and the battle for 3rd begans


Wooly slipped up a little and I sneak by Kenji and Dono when they slowed to miss him, but RIGHT after this pic was taken


The Shit hits the fan. Dono and Kenji made contact and went sliding off the track


The battle for the lead is on


I had the handling in the INGS and used it to get by Crackles as we came onto the straight


As it did many times, the lead changes quickly as Crackles comes back by me


Before I knew it, it was somehow Wooly and myself fighting for the lead, but Crackles would be back, he re took the lead, and held it for a while,


Meanwhile back at the ranch, Kenji and Dono had a great battle for 4th going. This was as close if not closer than the battle for the lead.


>> Presidential Edit; why the fuck am i getting posted with damage? Its a smear campaign! Drag kenjis good clean name through the mud!! oh.. wait.. i like getting dirty..




Kenji took this battle for 4th in the end.

Back at the front the battle was heating up, we werent leaving anything on the table here. I completed the pass below and went on to win.


PE; What a cool shot BQND, the new flat jap vs the old bulky jap..

Hey everyone, BQND here doing my first post in quite a while, maybe now Kenji will get off my back. : ) (PE; no chance) I'll get more pics in next time. Kenji constantly steps up his game here with the quality of these posts, I'll catch up eventually. See ya'll on the track!!!

P.S> What happened to Wooly BQND?

••PE = Presidential Edit••

No comments: