ninja for hire.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Ford vs Holden vs Ford
aka; not really Ford vs Holden


So its not really Ford vs Holden vs Ford - but its as close as Turn 10 is gonna let us..


Dono 23



Juice Lightning


Kenji the thief



Juice has begun to drop back a little






Back-end straight, Dono over shoots a little, giving me my chance..


.. to blow it!


Dono got passed me at the top of the hill, home straight..


..but by the first corner i was back in front..




Follow the leader?


I came out a bit worse than Dono..


So now its time to chase, and apply this heat everyone seems to claim i have..




Home straight and i'm back in front..


..and with a comfortable lead - that i fuck up on the 2nd corner, Dono passes..



Case of 'Lucky/Unlucky' - Lucky for me, unlucky for Dono..


Juice, still clean, actually wasn't that far behind..

I have to be honest - i love racing this Monaro (any) against the Ford GTs.. (Mustangs right?)

No comments: