ninja for hire.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've got a Dirty Scrote..
and you don't..



Dirty Scrote - I'm scared of these Lancias in A Class


Kenji - itchy in 2nd


BQND


TnTzuidema


Can i have both AWDs to the front please?


We close the gap quickly..


Milk to Dirty; "Get out of my way"


Dirty to Urban Players; "I'll get out of the way when/if you catch me"



Dirty goes only slightly wide, myself and BQND simultaneously pull an absolutely brilliant inside passing manoeuvre - a real treat to watch in the replay, something thats only possible when your racing with people who compensate for other drivers. Unfortunately theres still a lot of people around who think "I'm in front, therefore i can take up all of the track"..


Whats missing from this pic?


Its Dirty Scrote moving at light speed.. WATCH, Dirty in the back there, in line with BQND..


Rocketing up the left side of BQND..


Then in a wild, but obviously calculated move, Dirty yanks the wheel hard right and picks the minuscule gap between BQND and myself..


But its all for none, without any handling to back up that rocket on the inside line..


We're both sent spinning!


And as much as it looked like BQND was going to make it, he didn't.. race over! :)

2 comments:

B Quiet N Drive said...

Damn, I'm dying to know who won after that mess. Great replay. That looked like a lot of fun. Lets do it again sometime.

Unknown said...

Nice 1 Kenji