ninja for hire.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

UP Racing; Fire & Ice


















Oh man i've been waiting and waiting to post these pics -i love the way these cars look together. Another joint effort design by TnTzuidema and Kenji Urban. Simple effect, but in my humble opinion, they look pretty cool! or is it hot?

So you've seen the Vettes - Want one? Tell me NOW.
Stock (colors) is very limited. At the time of this post only - EDIT only 24hrs later only;
OJ (Orange Juice)
Coco (Brown) were left.. which means the next TWO people are it..

A total of 10 cars; Nite (black), Fire (red), Ice (blue), Milk/Snow (white), Lemon (yellow), Lime (green), Candy (pink), Grape (purple) Coco (Brown) and OJ (orange).

Expect a massive multi-color post coming REAL soon.

6 comments:

Adrien said...

I got tha feeva 4 da flava!

Kenji Urban said...

i just checked, i'm not getting notifications from any comments made..

Adrien said...

I always check manually anyway (no spam for me!)

Kenji Urban said...

oh wow, u didnt check.. i wish i didnt swear so much then..

Wyan69 said...

*Still waiting on my vette* hehe

Maverati said...

well ya got the fire one that's good :)