ninja for hire.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Influenced decision






One can only assume TnTzuidema was playing Forza 2 with his girlfriend - i mean... you DO have a girlfriend right? That IS the reason this Limited Edition WRX is pink and purple... right TnT? :D

After the initial shock had worn off, and we pushed around the track for a few laps, i realized i actually like the car in those colors - it prompted me to go off and play around with some more color combinations. TnT if you're reading this (and you probably aren't) start messing with the metallic paint colors :) I have.

3 comments:

Adrien said...

It's beautiful <3

Unknown said...

its good to see someone getting in touch with the feminin side, if you want colour combinations a good place to start might be the colour wheel

TNT488 said...

I like beating people when I drive a pink car. I don't ever drive it when I race with the crew because it is sick fast.