ninja for hire.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

3Hundred ZX (Fairlady Version S)



TnTzuidema


Urban Militia


Kenji



Whatever works for you - Urban Militia FTW!





Now, i don't want to go all mental with excitement - but Militia told me last night he checks this site regularly on his cell phone. ON HIS CELL PHONE!! Thats the kind of thing i need to hear every once and a while, just gives me that extra incentive to keep posting.. Thanks again, that made my day (night) P.s. You've now got your own drivers link.







Lining up for a home stretch drag race - "Lets all go on '7.20' (total track time)"



'7.19.59'

Oh my, Fairlady. This race came about after longtime ku.com visitor Urban Militia revealed to TnTzuidema and myself, that all his cars were in U-Class. TnT had a U-Class Version S, along with Militia, so i dropped out for a minute and built up my S-Class, to what you see before you.

No comments: