ninja for hire.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The GrandSport Three


Before i even got a chance to do any photos, TnTzuidema and Urban Militia got loose and touched noses only 200m from the start line. First lap, 15seconds into it.





Urban Militia




TnTzuidema



Kenji



We've all got blue brakes! It works with TnT and Militia, but not on my red one.



















2nd meet, Mugello





Great to see Maveratis Speedworx brand getting popular! (i like to think i had something to do with that) 29 pics and i can't really think anything to say! Well guys post some comments.. TnT you remember what i said about posting comments?

1 comment:

Maverati said...

Thanks Kenji it's great to get some feedback regarding my paintjobs, and as meticulous as you are with your photo shoots i am the same with my paintjobs. Those flags are first painted supersized before they are reduced to fit neatly on the sides of the cars. I take my time painting cars as they have to do the vehicle justice (supercars i have a bit of trouble with as they're already as pretty as they can be)
I am still stuck with Kenji's 250 GT can't figure out how to make it look even better :(