ninja for hire.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

V DUB IN DA HOUSE

Kenji Urban would like to thank B Quiet N Drive for this great post - I am sure everyone will appreciate it as much as i do :) Thanks!!


Tsukuba Short


TnTZuidema (Rolling in the UPR Puma car)


Hoisin


Don N Min (random)


BQND (Thats ME!)


SPCO in TRUDER (random)


NapsterBater87


Boxies (random)


Omega115 (random)


Turn 1. TnT not in this photo because he jumped to a healthy lead right away..


Being that its the only one going the right way, my car looks guilty in this picture. This set NapsterBater back quite a bit..


A couple of corners later battle for 2nd begans between Hoisin, myself and one of the randoms..


This bump would send me to the back..


Meanwhile, TNT completes lap one under no pressure from anyone else..


Napster and myself start our charge back to the front..





After being wrecked and sent to the back again, Napster made it through another wreck and passed ALL of the cars in this photo in one corner..


Meanwhile I've set my sights on TnT as we come up on 2 to go..


-Lettin it all hang out- When we hit turn one on lap 4/5 I hit TnT and backed off to let him gather it up, I spent the next lap chasing him back down. Below, turn one, last lap. We swap the lead a few times with Napster closing in..




This is the view from Napsters car, all he can do is watch as we head into the 2nd to last corner..


Or maybe not, TnT and myself were racing respectfully (as us UPR members do) and we hit the 2nd to last corner side by side. We each gave the other too much room. I hit the grass on the inside and he hit the wall on the outside. Needless to say, he got the worst of it.

The funny part is even though we always race respectfully its an odd thing for ME or TNT to leave any room with the checkers in sight. Maybe this is why!


If you want a win from me or TnT, your gonna have to come take it. Napster would have loved one more lap to try and do just that but instead he follows me to the checkers here.


I had to dig deep in my replay archives and find a good race to do a replay for and as you can tell by my last couple of posts, I have a bad habit of only saving the replays when I win. I promise to change it up some in the future. As a thanks to Kenji for keeping us all entertained every week I REFUSE to let him down and let this sight go to waste while his xbox is screwed up. Help me out and send him some good pics if you got them. Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

Gohda said...

i love that paintjob milk