ninja for hire.

Monday, April 7, 2008

10332 hits- I'm still here...
getting much needed rest


Kenji Urban, relaxing on holiday in Serbia.

Hi there! Another post expressing my regret that I don't have any new posts up.. I'm sorry, i've just been too busy recently - and as you all know from my complaining, replays a photos take along time to do! So anyway, this site hit a total of ten thousand hits recently, not bad for a tiny one man website devoted to Forza! Another thank you goes out to all visitors, thank you!

I do plan on getting some more stuff up this week - i do honestly feel quite bad when i see the hit counter has gone up even though there are no new posts, just so you all know im not ignoring your support!

Kenji.

P.s. at the time of posting, i have received exactly 0 emails.

No comments: