ninja for hire.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Urban Army, 2nd Tour of Duty


Silverstone GrandPrix



Shaky start.. not the best line for the first corner, Wooly.


Single file behind Longshot - lead the way!


But don't follow his line too closely..


Losing Longshot this early in a race is like losing a buddy in 'nam..
"LONGSHOT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"


Longshot hits the quicksand..


.. and we all avoid an 8P pile up..


Soon after, Wooly and myself will break away and battle for 1st.


Did i say battle?


It was more so Wooly driving in front of me, dangling 1st place out the window, taunting me as we raced.. WoolyBr; "come on little kenji, come get it"




Crackles06 and Dono23 conducing their own little battle for 3rd/4th in the background..






After getting stuck briefly on the invisible "magic" quicksand.. Wooly drops back to 4th..





Here is a pic of me getting run off the track..





And here is me practically giving 2nd away to Crackles06


Here, in the distance Dono is taking his built for speed Carlton to the finish line.

1 comment:

B Quiet N Drive said...

KICK ASS photos from what looks like a coulpe of kick ass races. 8 people and all....
I cant wait to hit the track when I get home. Whats this weekends theme Kenji?
P.S. Thanks for getting these picks posted so I could drool at them and dream of Forza. My holiday will be over tonight, and I shall return!!!!!!!!