ninja for hire.

Monday, May 12, 2008

ALL. WHEEL. FOUR.


Motegi.


Crackles06


Kenji


CrispyChikin23


BQND



First corner, Crackles out with a short lead..



Single file cornering..




I'm on the inside and I'm not giving it up..


.. neither is Crispy..



Whatever gap Crackles opens..


.. we close in the corners..


Single file cornering..


Racing; a lot closer and intense than it looks..



Inside move!


I want it! Give it too me!


Mine?


Or..


Everyones!


Its a rolling road block..


NO PASSING ZONE before the line..


NO PASSING ZONE after the line..


Crackles is the first to drop off..



Crispy... if it wasn't for Crackles skill you'd have wiped us ALL out. Not cool!


Crackles and myself don't have a choice, we're stuck in behind Crispy..


It's called tight pack racing..


Can you do it?


Without wrecking?


At this point we're passing under the bridge - no-one is backing off.. as usual, its me who drops off..


Giving BQND the opportunity to ruthlessly take advantage of my generosity..


BQND pushing the outside.. it doesn't look like..


.. you're going to make it..


..and you don't :) Crackles in the dirt too!

A fantastically intense single hot lap from Urban Players members Crackles06, Crispychikin23, BQND and Kenji Urban. Enjoy it cause i enjoyed making it!

2 comments:

B Quiet N Drive said...

Looking at this post makes me want to cry. You have no idea how badly I wanted into that battle but I was like 5 car lengths behind you guys the whole time. This confirms my suckiness at Motegi. That R32 certianly should have gotten the job done, at least enough to catch you guys.....

Kenji Urban said...

Yeah whats with making the R32 look bad in forth? That thing should have been kind of the track in the AWD battle.. its true.. you suck at Motegi. thats a joke..