ninja for hire.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Early Fatalities

This is only a quick one.. these pics come from one of a string of B-class races without any down force allowed.

Autumn Maple Valley Ring. Reverse.


Crackles06


Longshot x 69


Crispychikin23


WoolyBr


Kenji


BQND in a great ickySticky paint.


Milk, i want - NO - i DEMAND, a set of darkish green ickySticky cars exactly like that this one is now.. only green.. need at least 4.. should be VERY easy considering the only thing to change is 2 numbers and the colors!



Early race fatalities..



Longshot jumps the ripple strip and cleans out WoolyBr..


.. and Crispy unfortunately..


Milk dives to the inside, while i take evasive action..


..and barely miss Crispy..


.. i did say BARELY, right?


We the survivors, shall go on in your honor, BQND, Crackles and Kenji.


I'm there in the distance..


.. still way in the back..


Theres a small gap between Crackles and BQND here..


.. that gets closed in a half a corner..

Begin Shadow Technique.


See me in the back there? Through the dirt and dust?


I'm getting closer..



Ah.. yes.. the student pleases his master with the skillful application of the Kenji Urban Shadow Technique. I'm air born with joy.


You see? Shadowing pays off.. Whats missing from this picture?


Now, the masters turn.


Commence Shadow Technique.




BQND, this is OUR corner. We OWN it. All others must pay us rent, royalties, or a toll.. if they wish to race this corner.





Dual Ownership.




I waited, and i made my move.. now i'm in front and no-one is catching me.. Toyota MR-S B-Class NO adjustable down force FTW!

1 comment:

B Quiet N Drive said...

If you ever call me your student again....I'll beat the piss out of you. : )