ninja for hire.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Harassment & Bullying; Kenji is the best
aka; I like to fuck with people



CrispyChikin23


Longshot x 69


Kenji the shadow


Lord Gohda



Crispys harassment begins.



Spectator; OMG DID YOU FUKN SEE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!1!!!eleven



Crispy, I am all over you (in a completely non-homosexual way)



When i was watching this replay i got a shock to see Longshot RIGHT on my ass (in a completely non-homosexual way)




Longshot stayed with us most the time, Gohda was just out of the action..









Another completely non-homosexual, tight shot..





I thought my time had come late in the 2nd lap..


But no..





I waited patiently for 3 laps..



Then its all over.



Its simple; Test Tracks belong to Kenji Urban :)

3 comments:

Crispychickin23 said...

i dont even have to say anything anymore.
ive infected you Kenji Muahaha

Kenji Urban said...

I always wear protection!

Where you at Crispy

Crispychickin23 said...

i would wear protextion... but they dont make anything big enough, so i have to make do with 55 gallon garbage bags!!!
(55 gallons= ~200 liters)
ive been uber busy with school. but ill be on tonight!