ninja for hire.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Asleep on the job..

Hey everyone - I'm sorry there hasn't been a lot of posts recently.. The amount of saved replays is really stacking up - and I'm having to be ruthless and delete a lot of them.. Its getting to the point where i can't remember why i saved the replay, there might be something awesome on lap 4/5, but i can't go through the whole replay hoping to see something - some races are 8P.. Alot of friends are in the US, so i end up sleeping much later than i should be.. especially on a school night.. So the lack of updates means instead of doing replays, I'm sleeping.



And a quick note to those of you reading that are not on my friends list; How many times are we going to have the same conversation? You know who you are, and i told you i would post something about this situation. STOP sending me your fucking invites to play - I am NOT going to leave my full room of friends to join your empty room, so you can tell ME how YOU want to be photographed. NO, i don't want to follow you around while you attempt to drift. I've got drifters, who DRIFT. Go see, FDSlyzoom, or X Running Tree X. THAT is drifting.
I'm SO close to posting your gamertags..

OK, so I'm done with my angry little rant.. which applies to NOBODY on my friends list..

8 comments:

Maverati said...

As my friend said...

let sleeping dogs lie :D

Unknown said...

hey Kenji if you see a cheap copy of forza2 at target,kmart,big w, eb etc could you please let me know

Kenji Urban said...

mav whats happened?

Crispychickin23 said...

andrew, forza 2 is on special at gamestop until sunday. 19.99 used.
(its also 19.99 used with marvel ultimate alliance)
And those are U.S. dollars. not sure if they have any gamestops in aussieland or not.

Kenji Urban said...

i dont think we do get gamestop over here in aussieland

Presidential decree; From now on all non-australian friends will address Australia as "Aussieland"

Unknown said...

nah we dont have gamestop in australia and we also dont have kanagaroos or koalas as pets as alot of americans think

Wyan69 said...

Kenji you tell that non friend whos boss :D

Kenji Urban said...

KENJI IS DA BOZZ