ninja for hire.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Defending the crown



TnTzuidema


Crispychickin23 - never seen that VIS before!


I AM THE BEST ;)


Old ku.com friend BlueBeard69


3rd in the grid, i shot up the middle and into first, followed by BB69, being shadowed by Crispy



With me about 100 meters in front, Crispy and BB engaged in a battle for 2nd which last 2 laps..


That yellow spec in the distance? TnTzuidema.




Crispy was never more than 50 meters behind..



Phew! Thats a relief, now i don't have to worry about UPR being the worst team!
thats one seriously good paint job. Blue Beard 69 if you can read english, paint me a car like that with the UPR logo on it!


Bluebeard69 - ALL JAPAN!


3rd lap, corner 5, BB gets a little wide from the last corner..


and slides across the track.. off the track..


Crispy finally gets a chance at 1st..


Cause I'm off day-dreaming..


I come off for only a second, and Crispy takes advantage.


These two have some great handling stats.. and im sure from where Crispy was sitting this one was all his now..


But i don't care what you do you a Honda Integra..


it will never..



out-perform a Skyline..


PRESSURE!!! LAST LAP, LAST CORNER.

Alright so maybe i wasn't "really" defending the AWD S-Class crown - to say that would imply that I already possess the Crown.. I do not.. Its more a cool title than anything else, so don't you go sending those emails (Vikson420lp) claiming you can beat me again. Remember what happened last time? Stop the bullshit or come back and put your money where your mouth is and all that crap..

I do however, have a great tuning set for that GT-R R34, and the closest i've ever come to being really truly smacked down, to a point where i cannot recover, is here and the sequel..

No comments: