ninja for hire.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Victims, arent we all











What a great "Crow" paintjob.. i love these black and white ones. This race turned out to be just between Wyan and me, Hoisin was up ahead of us taking her sweet time..

This 'Crow' one of the last cars i bought from the auction house before i went broke. I've got less than 4 thousand in the bank.. If each of you sent me 1 Million, even if only 5 of you did it, i'd have 5 million dollars to work with.. so... everyone, give me a million each! (that way i'll end up with about 20 million dollars, enough to last me forever.


Edit: 21 November 2008 - Only two people answer my money call.. thanks everyone.. i guess.. (and to Milk and Gohda, i owe u both a beer. or some crack, whatever your vice.

2 comments:

Wyan69 said...

Sweet its my XK Coupe! its such a sweet car, my friend has one IRL and my god its a nice ride! oh and that crow paint job pwns

Unknown said...

Dont be so sure i managed to spend 7 million in a few hours on the auction house