ninja for hire.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Odd man out

Maple Valley






Silverstone International


This race saw Team Ferrari wreck on the first corner, thanks Running Tree! ;)

Burger Ring






Its my opinion the MC12 doesn't really cut it against the Enzo. It could *just* be that Wyan is crap? He hasn't got a gold subscription at the moment so i'll take this opportunity to trash talk him. Wyan you SUCK!

Wyan drives the MC12 (loser!), whilst Running Tree, Hoisin and i roll Enzos. (winners!) This 3 vs 1 was really fun, and i wanna do it again!

4 comments:

Wyan69 said...

HEY! I dont suck! :( lol and the MC12 pwns the Enzo i was just off my game! yeah lets go with that! :D

B Quiet N Drive said...

Wyan and I rocked you guys in the Mazerati's when the 4 of us raced these cars a few weeks ago. Kenji, I think you parked and dissapeared and left Hoisin to represent the Enzo team. I am anti-Enzo and I'm donw for another race!!!!!

Unknown said...

Im up for a race, of course ill have to pwn you guys in the ferrari

Kenji Urban said...

Ok, then its on;

Milk
Hoisin
Wyan
Andyroo
Kenji
X Running Tree X