ninja for hire.

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Urban Players Elite Photo Day





















It just wouldn't be right if Kenji didn't wreck at least ONE person every race. Just so happends that most the time its TNTzuidema.













Second meeting of the primary shock holders, with member BQND taking on the role of Administration. You all should have emailed BQND back the profile - if you haven't then fucking do it. Probably the only real difference between these four C32s is TNTzuidemas' Merc has about 20,000hp, leaving us for dead along the straights, which left BQND, Longshot and myself to battle out or 2nd, 3rd and last.

4 comments:

B Quiet N Drive said...

Actually, I won most of those races and because I'm petty and childishly competative I thought I'd point that out. : ) -BQND

Kenji Urban said...

LIAR!

Adrien said...

190.jpg and 191.jpg are standouts.. very conceptual! /applaud

Wyan69 said...

Hey I wanna drive a black benz! go mafia race! actually id be there in a black BMW! hehe :P