ninja for hire.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Carbon Crazy: The Sequel














Started out good;



Ended up bad :) Looked good from where i was sitting!



I've been looking forward to this post for about 2 weeks now, i had to skip ahead of other replays on forza just to get this one up here. Its so worth it because this czr is looks CRAZY.

Maverati brought his yellow "Carbonized" Skyline to the track one day and i (as always) immediately began to harrasse Maverati to make me up one, something that he ALWAYS does, and quite happily i should add. 20mins later we were on the track making up these photos. I love photo days. I loooove photo days, and it makes it all that much better when the other driver(s) don't mind following my erratic directions in order to get that perfect shot.


"back back back back, STOP. A little to the left, STOP. back back back STOP. OK come forward STOP. ok you're just not doing it right. STOP."

2 comments:

Adrien said...

I will follow your erotic directions. Oh wait it said erratic!

Kenji Urban said...

*wishes he said erotic