ninja for hire.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

NEW FORZA DLC!
June Car Pack


Through a special licensing agreement between Rockstar, Microsoft, Turn 10 and Urban Players Racing, I am proud to bring you the SULTAN RS from GTA IV.

I know its not exactly the same as the RS in the game, but its pretty damn close.



Complete with the Liberty City license plates!



Crackles06


Junago


Longshot x 69


WoolyBr


CrispyChickin23


Kenji Urban


Complete with side exhaust - which looks much better on the dark cars.



Thanks to Crispy for these two photo ideas.



Random Action; Below, this is what happend after i said; "Ok, I'm going to park out 'here' and i want everyone to park around me randomly, just anywhere, any angle.. but as close as possible to get you all in the shot."


Its the most un-random photo shoot ever. You guys know what random means right?

Sadly the painter for these beauties wasn't even here for the shoot! All credit goes to X Running Tree X for the great work. We all look forward to the GTA style WRX you keep telling me about :)

So.. Urban Players are in control of this exclusive DLC - if you want a Sultan RS in Forza 2, be sure to contact us.

3 comments:

Crispychickin23 said...

what was changed on longshots paint? i cant even tell... the reason im not a painter :P

B Quiet N Drive said...

In a non gay way ( or maybe not) I miss racing you guys. My red rings should be green again in a week or 2. Catch you all later

Kenji Urban said...

Gay or not.. we all miss racing you two.. Without you racing with us I'M always in last.. usually 2nd last ;)

LOL


I would of hand delivered my xbox if i knew where the fuck to go!