ninja for hire.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Step up and take The Pepsi Challenge™







Auction house SCORE!!!
TnTzuidema picked up this super sweet Pepsi paintjob last night for only 200k UNLOCKED! It only took a few minutes of constant annoying harrasement from me, for him to crack and send me to paint job. Thing is, he didn't actually look close enough to see it was a STAR WARS/PEPSI paintjob. How fucking awesome is that???
So, did you take the Pepsi Challange?

Everyone can look forward to the "Battle of the Beverages" between Coke and Pepsi.

************************************************
ARE YOU READING THIS? Got a beverage paintjob you are generous enough to share? I'm looking for Fanta/Mountina Dew/Cherry Coke/Coke Zero etc etc. Please contact me via XBL and my gamertag: Kenji Urban, or leave a comment here, or email me: ivymike76@gmail.com !


And just so everyone knows, cherry is spelt cherry ;)

No comments: