ninja for hire.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - Barely

Yeah achievement unlocked... I hardly deserve it as I've had nothing to show you guys... and i built up this site by having regular posts for people to come back and see.. With everyone else giving up on Forza I'm left with no-one to race.. meaning there is NO chance for any more forza related updates. [Yes milk I'm talking to you, bitch ;) ] Sad really considering that on December 1st i made a post about have the forza bug again.. Well i had it, but no-one else did..

To all my readers* I'd like give genuine thanks, for your viewing. I do honestly want to keep this site active, but as yet i have not worked out what direction to take, or what kind of content i could have for you on a regular basis.

*all three of you

No comments: