ninja for hire.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Beat Kenji...
I like it

I've definitely got the Forza bug again. For how long, i don't know, but in the mean time, here are some of my hot lap times from forzamotorsport.net (screen capped for proof & accuracy). I've posted them just to get some more interest going, & hopefully get some more people racing. As you can see my times are awesome nothing to be excited about, just thought i would put it out there for those of you doing a lot of tuning a free lap testing.. There are a few tracks missing (like all the test tracks) and some other short tracks that i'll post soon.

Sunset Infield


Suzuka East


Suzuka


Tsukuba


Road America


Sebring


Silverstone National


Silverstone GrandPrix


Silverstone International


Mugello Short


Mugello


New York


Road Atlanta


King Cobra


Laguna Seca


Motegi East


Motegi West


Motegi


Motegi Speedway


P.s. its worth mentioning that the only time i've actually tired to go for these hot laps is when the time is listed as "Free Run" any other times means it was in multiplayer.. so go for it and beat my times!

No comments: