ninja for hire.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Urban Players Racing;
*Mushroom Cup*


This post is still a work in progress, expect it to change soon.

Recently I've received a few very similarly worded replies from people, after I've sent out the weekly message advertising the next UPR round of racing... A few nights ago i met up with an OSG member that i hardly/never see online at the same time as me.. and he mentioned that he would have liked to join, and in a sort-of-round-about-way he thought he might not be up to spec on the track.. (my words, not his) which got me thinking, and then i had a conversation with someone else who said they thought it was getting all too serious - which was limiting and even reducing his fun.. fair enough!
No fun = no motivation.. SO, i thought i would start off a Mushroom Cup for all of you who want to play Forza with me/whoever but you think you haven't got what it takes.. well that's bullshit, sign up and meet me on the track! I feel really dumb posting this cause im terrified i'll offend someone.. All i'm trying to do is get more people on the track - how else can i explain what i'm going for? (p.s. i think Mushroom Cup was the first tier of racing in Super Mario Kart, i think? i hope?)

To kick it off, I've chosen A-Class, and these tracks;

Silverstone International - 5 laps


Maple Valley Reverse - 5 laps


Suzuka - 5 laps

We could do a 3 race series (no break between races), or can be done in three individual races, I'll let the entrants decide that.. and i'll eventually let everyone else pick the tracks, suggest cars we all use etc etc - and I WILL BE throwing a lot of restrictions, only to keep things in line and fair. Expect us to race stock cars often - it always makes for laughs and the pics look great when its all the same car.

In the end, I'm looking for more people to play with during week nights, and yes, i know not all of you (or any lol) take it serious like some UPR members do... so don't think about that, join and race, have some fun :)

Prize Money (Yes, not as much as the UPR Championship!)
1st 250,000 credits

2nd 200,000 credits

3rd 150,000 credits
+ whatever Forza dishes out :)

2 comments:

Wyan69 said...

hey they update the games interface since ive been playing other games?

Kenji Urban said...

What do u mean Wyan?