ninja for hire.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cleanse and moisturise
with Cetaphil everyday.


Which one of these 5 does not belong? Hint: Its orange.


Longshot x 69


TnTzuidema


Scotty Canuck - along for the ride


Cetaphil painter - BQND


Kenji




Thanks to Scotty for accepting the invite to play, only to have to wait for us doing a photo shoot (which he did patiently, whilst doing donuts)


GROUP HUG!



Kissy-kissy..


annnnnnnd BREAK!





Why did BQND choose a totally gay ass brand to paint? I don't know! Check out the Cetaphil website and tell me if you think BQND has issues..

On a serious note - this paint is accurate and sharp and i have no problem rolling it out! Together with a pretty fine tune, this 20B powered RX8 is mean!

Gay brand jokes aside, I'm very very happy to be getting back in forza with a purpose, with the help of BQND painting and everyone else supporting.

4 comments:

B Quiet N Drive said...

Kenji, don't be jealous cuz my paint is beautiful. : )
But just to provide a backround for the odd choice.....I was taking a shower, I turned my head and there it was. I thought it would look good on a car, and it does!

Kenji Urban said...

was it sitting next to the Aloe Vera Morning and Night Rejuvenating Facial cream, which was next to your Dove Beauty Bar Soap?


no, im being a fucker, it does look good and BRING ME MORE!

Panasonic nissans next week.

Scott Lancaster said...

dont be hating the drawing power of THE ORANGE.... chicks dig orange =)

Kenji Urban said...

BAH! Super Boring Ass Orange!

:)