ninja for hire.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Longshot SB and his A-Class Lotus Elise 111S

Question: can a Lotus Elise 111S, beat a Ferrari F430 on the track?










Answer: Hell YES!
I already knew this Ferrari was built wrong, but i wasn't expecting to struggle trying to catch and stay with Longshot and his Lotus.
Note: F430, full downforce.

Question: Can the Lotus Elise 111S beat my purpose built Ferrari Modena 360?








Answer: No, it can not. Whats pretty amazing here, is the F430 had more power, and full front and rear downforce - this 360 has less power and no downforce at all, yet it out performs my F430. Oh, and when i say purpose built, i mean built for the exact purpose of beating Longshot SB in his Lotus. Mission accomplished.

Question: Can a Cobalt SS beat my purpose built 360?





Answer: Yes. It can. Look at the pics - i'm in front off the line.. then further and futher behind the Cobalt as the first lap progressed. The Cobalt was so far ahead after the first lap, I didn't actually bother watching the rest of the replay :)

Edit: looking at the pics - they dont do it justice, so take my word for it, my 360 was no match for Longshots Cobalt SS.

No comments: