ninja for hire.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Your just another lap on the track..









Cool double issue Pink Floyd driven by TnTzuidema! I've got my new Auction house score, a U class F430 with a trick burnt/burning/flame on paint scheme.. If your reading this, and your a painter - do me a Led Zepplin paint!!!

I'm jealous of this Pink Floyd one because im a crazy Pink Floyd fan on a spastic level, some of my fav-our-ite lyrics ever, below;

Run to the bedroom,
In the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favorite AXE.
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase,
One of my bad days...
Would you like to watch T.V.?
Or get between the sheets?
Or contemplate the silent freeway?
Would you like something to eat?
Would you like to learn to fly?
Would'ya?
Would you like to see me try?

Would you like to call the cops?
Do you think it's time I stopped?
Why are you running away?

No comments: